How To Shim Locks DVD With 25pcs Of Lock Shims
How To Shim Locks DVD with 25pcs of Lock Shims
Simply the BEST Method for getting a cylinder apart without a key
If you EVER find yourself needing to pick open or pry off the top cap of a lock cylinder that you don't have a key for, Shimming this is for you!.
What is Shimming?
Shimming is a process used to open a lock cylinder that you don't have a key for.
What is needed to Shim a Lock?
You only need 2 items to shim a lock, a blank key that fits into the cylinder and a shim.
Why is Shimming so good?
- It's inexpensive (25pcs of shim cost $3.50!)
- It does not damage the lock- EVER!
- It's Easy - after you get the hang of it, you'll be shimming locks in under 30 seconds!
ORDER YOUR TRAINING DVD TODAY!!!
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help