Schlage Lockout Key
Cut on the SC19 key, it works for the following Schlage Keyways:
- 1145 / SC1, A1145 / SC4
- 1145CE, A1145CE
- 1145E / SC8, A1145E / SC9
- 1145EF, A1145EF
- 1145F / SC7, A1145F / SC10
- 1145FG, A1145FG
- 1145G , A1145G
- Stick the bottom part " A " into a lock, and pull back. The key gets trapped.
- Stick the top part " B " into the lock, pull both A and B out at the same time.
To temporally restrict access.
- To keep unpaid tenants out of a apartment or room until they pay the bill
- To temporally close all access to a lock / door.
- In case of theft, put a key in on each door until the locks can be rekeyed
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help