A Professional Engraver for the Lock Shop or Institutional Environment
The Engrave-It™ Pro is simple to operate and designed to provide maximum versatility for engraving a broad range of items in both the lock shop and institutional environment. This unit is capable of marking keys, typical lock cylinders (including IC), padlocks, ID plates/tags, laminated plates/tags, etc.
The Engrave-It PRO lets the operator select either “diamond drag” or rotary cutter engraving styles. Using powerful engraving software (with customer-supplied PC) the operator can quickly select from a menu list of common tasks or create their own custom settings.
Durable and versatile, the Engrave-It PRO delivers consistent, professional results.
- Sequential numbering
- Custom lettering for marking keys, popular lock cylinders, and other items
- Capable of “fine” Engraving for presentation plaques, etc.
- Variety of fonts and marking styles
- Various clamping options were provided to secure items being engraved
- New V-Touch multi-functional touch screen
- Red laser pointer for easy job set-up
- Vision PRO 10 “Expert” software package
Accessories Included in Kit
- USB Memory Stick (holds Engrave-It™ PRO software, Installation Guide, Tutorial and User Manual)
- Two diamond tip cutters
- Ethernet to USB adapter (to allow connection to machine and internet)
- Deep vise
- Quick-lock vise
- and much more!
Over 100 different trays that hold from 12 to 24 key blanks (depending on the specific key). Contact your Ilco distributor for details on developing a custom key holder.
Over 40 specialty holders are available for engraving on cylinders, IC cores, padlocks, pet tags, brass plates, and more.
- Software: Vision Expert 10
- Movement: Stepper motor controlled engraving head positioning
- Interface: Ethernet Speed: X-Y Axis = .0002” 5”/second
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Power: 110/220 2 Amp
- Dimensions: 19”W x 22”D x 14.5”H
- Weight of machine: 45lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60lbs
- Computer Specs: A customer-supplied PC is required to operate the Engrave-It PRO.
- Minimum system requirements — Single Core 2 GHz CPU, 5 GB Hard Drive, 1GB RAM, Windows 7 or higher (32 bit or 64 bit) Operating System.
- Recommended system requirements — Dual Core 2.0 GHz (or faster), 40 GB Hard Drive, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit)