Ilco Bravo III With EZ-Jaw, Semi-Automatic Key Machine
Ilco Bravo III with EZ-Jaw, Semi-Automatic Key Machine
A high quality, sturdy key duplicator designed to deliver years of service, the Bravo III with EZ-Jaw is a high precision, heavy-duty semi-automatic key machine.
Lever operated, the Bravo III features EZ-Jaw four-position vise jaws, offering exceptional key gripping ability. The EZ-Jaw can be quickly rotated from one clamping position to the next without lifting.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer keys, and those with large heads. ( remote head keys )
- Four-position EZ-Jaw vise jaws securely grip residential, commercial, and automotive keys, including double-sided types, without the need for adapters
- EZ-Jaw vise jaws rotate from one position to another without lifting
- Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts
- Automatic cutter start feature; activated by raising and lowering carriage
- Depth adjustment is accomplished using a refined dial type configuration; easy to calibrate and accurate, repeatable results
- Carriage release button is activated only when the key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential contact with the cutter
- Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the cutting operation
- "Soft-touch" nylon deburring brush
- Please Note this machine will ship in about 1 week!
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help