Advantage -Grade 1- SFIC- Storeroom Lever US10B
- ANSI Grade 1
- ADA compliant ANSI A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility
- UL 3 hours Fire Rating UL10C/UBC 7-2(1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- CALIFORNIA STATE REFERENCE CODE
Formerly Title 19,California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) levers return to within 1/2” of door face
- Independent torsion springs
- Fast and easy installation
- Clutch function standard
- Removable through bolt
- Panic proof (inside always free)
- Concealed Mounting Screws
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Fitting: 1-3/8” ~ 2” door thick. Factory preset at 1-3/4”. Thru-Bolt CTC: 2-3/4”.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass. Pressure cast zinc lever.
- Lock Chassis: Heavy gauge dichromated steel. Zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.
- Cylinder: SFIC compatible with BEST profile 6-pins and 7-pins
- Latch: 2 3/4" Backset: 1/2” throw, 7/8” dia. stainless steel latch bolt. 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” faceplate. Floating latch design fits both flat or beveled doors 1/8” in 2”.
- Strike: ASA strike standard
- Handing" Universal, non-handing.
- Screws: Combination screws for both metal and wood doors.