Advantage -Grade 1- Dummy Lever US26D
- ANSI Grade 1
- ADA compliant ANSI A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility
- UL 3 hours Fire Rating UL10C/UBC 7-2(1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- CALIFORNIA STATE REFERENCE CODE
Formerly Title 19,California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) levers return to within 1/2” of door face
- Independent torsion springs
- Fast and easy installation
- Clutch function standard
- Removable through bolt
- Panic proof (inside always free)
- Concealed Mounting Screws
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Fitting: 1-3/8” ~ 2” door thick. Factory preset at 1-3/4”. Thru-Bolt CTC: 2-3/4”.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass. Pressure cast zinc lever.
- Lock Chassis: Heavy gauge dichromated steel. Zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.
- Strike: ASA strike standard
- Handing" Universal, non-handing.
- Screws: Combination screws for both metal and wood doors.
Added to Cart