Advanced Master Keying Online Course will cover the following items.
- Incidental Master (Ghost) keys.
- Identifying the Incidental Master Keys.
- The 'X' Masters
- The 'Y' Masters
- The 'Z' Masters
- and the “T", “U”, “V” AND “W” Page Master Key.
- Incidental Master keys are part and parcel to master keying.
- You will learn about them and how to use them to cross key
- without the need of stacking chambers.
- Rotating Constants and how they compare to Standard Master Keying.
Please DO NOT take this course until you have completed the Standard Masterkeying course as there is terminology used here that is described in the Standard Masterkeying course.
- Course CEU's 6.0
Why Take it Online?
Work at your own pace, when it is convenient to you. This Self-directed class will allow you to pause at anytime, take notes and make sure you understand the concepts.
Once you purchase you will receive within 24 hours (during business hours), via email, log-in Instructions. This will begin the 30 day period you can view the course material.
Once you complete the course and understand the material you can take the Exam! If you get a 70% or better grade we will send you a Course Certificate stating you passed!