45-A SDC Universal Electric Strike, Failsecure/Failsafe, 3 Different Faceplates
The SDC 45 electric strike is designed for use with locksets with up to 3/4 latchbolts. The quality construction makes the 45 series ideal for high traffic applications. The compact low profile design enables quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited.
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lock-down
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4" to 1/2")
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- 3/4" keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Dual Voltage Coil: 200/100mA @ 12/24V DC, 140/70mA @ 12/24V AC
- Latch Position Status (std): SPDT, Dry 3Amp @ 30V
- Keeper Closed & Locked Status (std): SPDT, Dry 3Amp @ 30V
- Keeper Open/Closed Status (optional): SPDT, Dry 3Amp @ 30V
- Dimensions: 1-1/4 W x 4-7/8 H x 1-3/16 D (31.8 W x 124 H x 30.1 D mm)