Kaba Ilco EZ II Code Electronic Key Machine
Kaba Ilco EZ II Code Electronic Key MachineFor Automotive and Commercial Keys
Dual Function - Code and Duplication
The Ilco EZ-Code II is an electronic code machine designed to deliver high level performance at a moderate price. Accurate and simple to operate, the Ilco EZ-Code will cut automotive and commercial keys by bitting number, indirect code (automotive keys) or by duplication.
Special features include; Automatic calibration, key edge detection (with automatic taper correction), versatile two-position vise jaw, and powerful on-board data base of automotive codes and automotive/commercial key cut specifications.
- Cuts hundreds of automotive and commercial cylinder keys by bitting number or duplication
- Cuts popular automotive keys by indirect code number
- Extensive "on-board" database of automotive codes and key cut specifications (automotive and commercial)
- Versatile Two-Position vise jaw securely clamp even the "hard-to-grip" keys
- Electronic key edge detection; provides greater flexibility for clamping keys
- Automatic taper correction minimizes the â€œhuman factorâ€ when positioning keys in the vise
- Microprocessor controlled stepper motors provides dependable results
- Easy view LCD display and generous size keypad for easy operation
- Simple to install, SD memory card software update process
- Equipped with a durable * cobalt steel cutter
- Available 110V-AC