Ilco Swift Plus Mechanical Key Cutting Machine
The Swift Plus is an economical, entry level mechanical key cutting machine for the duplication of laser, dimple, and tubular keys. Lightweight and compact, this model is ideal for mobile use or where counter space is limited.
An integrated work light allows cuts to be clearly seen and traced. The lockable carriage prevents unwanted movements during transport. A replaceable jaw surface allows for quick maintenance and increased longevity. Quality construction and resistant materials ensure reliable and quality cutting results for years.
- Tubular key installation made simple thanks to a positioning device and alignment bar on the jaw.
- Three Axes movement via rods and bushings for smooth operation and precision
- Spring loaded tracer point and nickel-plated adjustment ring provide accurate calibration of dimple keys
- Quickly calibrate the Z-axis for laser keys using the “L” and “R” calibration bars provided
- Adapters for narrow blade keys used on VW®/Audi®/Saab® included
- Lockable carriage/table for dimple keys
- Replaceable jaw surface on cutter side
- Cutters are TiN plated for wear resistance and longevity
- Transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to chips and moving parts
- Master Safety Switch with separate cutter motor switch.
- Bright, LED light illuminates work area
- Built-in accessory tray on hood
- Small footprint, lightweight and compact
- Cutters and tracers included for Laser, Tubular, and Dimple Keys
Power Supply: 120V/50-60Hz, 1.7 Amp, 240 Watt
Motor: .2 hp, single phase and speed, 6000 rpm (+/-10%)
Movement: Three axes via rod and bushings
Carriage Runs: X axis: .95” (24mm), Y axis: 2” (50mm), Z vertical axis: .87” (22mm)
Width: 10.2” (260 mm)
Depth: 11.2” (285 mm)
Height:12.4” (315 mm)
Weight: 26.5 lbs (12 kg)
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help